Parish Center located at 4444 S Ohio Street
St. Anthony, IN 47575
To place a name on our Parish's Prayer List, please call the Parish Office.
If you or someone you know is in need of immediate prayers, please contact Pat Fleck at 812-482-5480 or Sara Betz at 812-630-9720.
Diocese of Evansville Bulletin Board
The Diocese of Evansville publishes the Bulletin Board in its weekly publication of The Message. The Bulletin Board contains a roundup of upcoming and ongoing events across our 12 counties. Click below for a diocese-wide list of events.
4:30pm (SAP) October-March
4:30pm (SHJ) April-September
10:00am (SAP) - Rosary begins at 9:30am (April-September)
Tuesday- 6:00pm (SAP)
Wednesday- 6:00pm (SHJ)
Thursday- 8:00am (SAP)
Friday- 8:00am (SHJ)
(If there is a funeral on a Tuesday or Wednesday, there will be no Mass but there will be a Patriotic Rosary prayed at 6:00pm.)
SHJ: Sacred Heart of Jesus, Schnellville Campus
SAP: St. Anthony of Padua, St. Anthony Campus
Catholic Charities of Evansville offers...
- Outpatient Counseling for individuals, marriages, and families
- Life and Job Skills
- Family Development Programs
- Immigration Legal Services
Call 812-423-5456 for more information or visit www.ccevansville.org.
Readings for the week of May 22, 2022
- Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rv 21:10-14, 22-23 / Jn 14:23-29
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 / Jn 16:16-20 Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Heb 9:24-28; 10:19-23 / Lk 24:46-53
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / / Ps 47:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-9, 10 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Heb 9:24-28; 10:19-23 / Lk 24:46-53 Seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 7:55-60 / Ps 97:1-2, 6-7, 9 [1a, 9a] / Rv 22:12-14, 16-17, 20 / Jn 17:20-26